Friday, January 27, 2017

By Way of Business Matters

Hey, all y'all! (Gotta get the accent practice in somewhere...)

This is where my mom will be posting my writings home. Stay updated without having to check back every week by subscribing via email. Enter your email to the right where it says, "Follow by Email." If you're looking at this on your phone, click "View Web Version" at the bottom of the blog (so that it shows the "Follow by Email" tab to the right). You'll get an email the day my mom posts my letter.

My phone will be essentially deactivated, and I will not be checking my main email or my Facebook messages. If you want to contact me, please email me at amory.mckay@myldsmail.net. That said, please only email me if you need to. My goal is to focus on the work, so I won't have lots of extra time for emails.



I leave in 6 days.

Well, more like 5.5.

Still.

I wish I could say goodbye to every single one of you! I'll miss everyone, but I will be coming back, I promise. :)

Thanks to every one of you for your friendship, kindness, and generosity. I am overwhelmingly grateful for everyone's support. All of it means more than you know. It's people like you and things like that that remind me of the value of loving and serving others and of the importance of friendship. Thank you - all of you - for everything you do.

I am so nervous to leave, but I'm so excited to be doing the one thing I know for certain is right: serving in God's kingdom as a warrior of truth.

I love all y'all. ;)

See you in a year and a half!

Sister McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment