Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Baptism This Week!

This is the first time on my mission that I have met an investigator, taught all the lessons to them, and been there for their baptism!

Stephanie is the bomb. She is so happy and so ready for baptism. She's made positive changes in her life that have been so good for her! She's started glowing!

Glow. The spiritual light which emits from one's countenance when one accepts and implements the gospel into one's life.

This glow is especially prominent after one is baptized and has received the Holy Ghost. I am so excited for her to have that!

This glow is also especially prominent in one who has already had the gospel in their lives but continues to live it. Have you ever noticed someone in church or just one of your friends or coworkers who just... you can't describe it but they just... glow? They look so happy and it's almost like they shine. You can see it in anyone who truly follows Jesus Christ's example.

Will you do one thing for me this week? Say hi to someone you wouldn't normally say hi to, and try to be their friend and get to know them. If it doesn't work, that's okay. But try it. Pretty please?

Love y'all!

Also happy Valentine's Day!

Sister McKay

1. Sister Pitchford and I being us.
2. Stephanie and Nathan (her fiance) being weird with Sister Pitchford and trying to get me to make that face. It really just made me laugh.
3. We got our new GMM shirts! Cuuuute! I love the white. The other ones were black.




No comments:

Post a Comment