Thursday, November 16, 2017

How to Be Awesome

Be Southern!

Just kidding.

(Although that would be a smart option. ;))

Here's how, ready?

If you want to be the coolest person ever, pray sincerely.

I'm not kidding.

The best missionaries I know are the ones that, when I hear them pray, do so sincerely, with conviction, and with the knowledge that they are talking to God. They do so with pure love for Him.

These are the missionaries I look up to and want to be around. They're the ones I want to make friends with and the ones I want to emulate.

And they are the coolest people EVER! And they're happy. Which makes them that much more fun to be around.

So. That's my challenge.

And don't think I'm not taking this challenge with you!

Love y'all!!

Be awesome (in a gospel way)!

And as the southerners say, be safe out there!
Sister McKay

Picture taken on November 9, 2017. It was hot that day. The weather here goes through its ups and downs in the winter. It should be noted that this picture is of the car thermometer, which isn't very accurate. But you can tell it's really hot when the car thermometer goes over 90. And this morning, 5 days later, it was 51 degrees when we got in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment