Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Ooooohhh... Aaaaahhh...

Yes, that's right.

General Conference.

It's amazing.

I don't know if I've ever been so blown away in my life.

Let's put it this way: I know President Nelson is a prophet of God. I know the revelation the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles has received comes from God. Some amazing changes have been made. I am so excited to see how they affect the hastening of the Lord's work. Please, please go watch Conference if you haven't! And if you have, study the talks! Especially President Nelson's talk on revelation. I promise you, the Lord will bring inspiration into your life if you follow President Nelson's counsel.

Update on smartphones: They are amazing and SO useful! We've been a lot more productive lately when it comes to contacting investigators and others, and using Facebook to share gospel messages is so fun!

Y'all, the Lord really is hastening His work. It's a privilege and blessing to be a part of it. I hope each of us utilizes the tools the Lord has given us.

I love y'all!!

Go spread some sunshine!

Sister McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment