Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm here!

Heya!

I made it!

So, I met my companion. She seems amazing.

Dad, I'm staying in the Legrand Richards Building. It reminded me of Grandma Thornton. I'm pretty sure she always told us stories about him.

My classroom is in the Parley P. Pratt Building. Literally everything here is labeled after a prominent Church member. Just thought that was kinda fun. And I'm not surprised at all! Haha!

The dorms remind me of the dorms at American University when I stayed there during my trip to D.C. It feels kinda like home because of that and because of all the names on the buildings.

I'm shaking as I type this, but I'm grinning from ear to ear. Which... now that I think about it, I guess it's a bit creepy that I'm just grinning while staring at this computer screen... that isn't mine... after watching a gym orientation... and my hands are shaking.

Whatever.

I'm taller than all the sisters here. No surprise.

I've already met two other sisters that are going to the Macon Mission. Whoo!

Aaaaaand now I'm heading to class. No unpacking yet!

AAAAHHHH!!

Overwhelming much?

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Love,
Sister McKay

P.S. Caden, gotcha. I knew I'd make you cry at some point.

Mom, I love you. I'm safe. :)

Dad, I'm forgetting myself and going to work.

The Gospel is so true!!

Love you,
Amory

No comments:

Post a Comment