Friday, May 5, 2017

Do you smoke weed?

No, I do not smoke weed.

It was hilarious. Sister Hale and I were doing some walking before heading in so we could see if there was anyone out that we could talk to. Well, there was one guy.

This guy was across the street from us, but there were a bunch of cars, so we called out to him while we waited for the cars to pass so we could cross.

"Hi!! How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks!" He keeps walking, then turns around. "Hey, do you smoke weed?"

Sister Hale: "Nope!"

Me (according to Sister Hale): "No!...?" (With a tone that sounded like I was thinking, "Why are you asking me this?")

Guy across the street: "Oh, nevermind then!"

Sister Hale looked at me and asked, "That was the first time anyone's ever asked you that, wasn't it."

Me: "Yep."

We burst out laughing. It's a joke between us that I grew up under a rock (because I did) and that Sister Hale has "ruined me" (because she has). And that whole story really showed our personalities.

People
Well, Mary and Joseph have agreed to meet with us after a bump in the road called the Word of Wisdom almost shook them off course. Hopefully we'll get 'em back up and going. Prayers are appreciated!

That's all I have time for! Love y'all!

Sister McKay









No comments:

Post a Comment