Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Memories and the Strength of God's Arm

Every day I make memories. I live, learn, laugh, and love. And every day gets better.

Looking back at the beginning of my mission, I was an entirely different person. I remember so many good things and so many hard things. But the hard things always made my life better in the future if I made the effort to learn from them.

Lately, I've had to put in a lot of effort to stay focused. You can't help thinking about home in your last couple weeks, but you also want to make sure that's not all you think and talk about. And as it gets closer, I've found myself wanting more and more just to go now! Sometimes I do get homesick. It's kinda painful. But I've found that as I pray for faith, hope, and strength to finish strong, the days go well. The past few weeks have been some of the happiest in my life.

We all have our struggles. I have struggles that I haven't detailed here but that are very real to me. But I have learned that every, EVERY day can be a good day if I choose how I react to my situations and choose to be happy!

God is with me, and God is with YOU. He loves you. I love you.

Be a pineapple! Wear a crown and be sweet (happy!) on the inside.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment