Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Solid As a Rock

Well, the gospel is as true as it ever has been. It doesn't matter where you are, the truths of the gospel are eternal and can never be changed.

Here in Beaufort, SC, that is still true. Sister Morrill and I cover all of Beaufort, including at least 65 islands. There are bridges everywhere! We also cover a large island called Parris Island. This is where the recruit depot/military base for the marines is. We go there for sacrament meeting every Sunday and go to the Beaufort ward afterwards. It's the first time in my mission that I am going to two sacrament meetings! It's actually really cool!

We have met so many great people here in Beaufort so far. It's also a huge blessing to be around lots of other missionaries! 

It's been a great week, and I feel solid. Making sure that my foundation is in Christ and His gospel gives me the strength I need to go forward with faith and optimism every day.

Never forget who you are. Remember the Savior. Make Him your Rock. He won't ever let you down!

Sister McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment